Friday, September 9, 2011

Climb

Cleansed my heart from past pains
My confidence I regained
The ability to trust
A clear vision to see past lust
Speaking what comes to mind
Biting my tongue has resigned
Stronger I stand
Respect I demand
Taking life one day at a time
Cherishing each journey I climb

TGIF!!!! This really wasnt heavy on my heart, but the words formed as they are. I am thinking someone needed a reminder of this strength and overcoming I have displayed...I dont question what comes out naturally...I hope everyone has a safe and blessed weekend!

8 comments:

Brian Miller said...

have a lovely weekend jstar...respect you should demand as you deserve it...and always keep climbing...

Big Mark 243 said...

Maybe these words weren't in your heart... perhaps they lay in your soul and needed to be out..!

Kevo said...

You have a gift in words

♛ FWB said...

Hope to see you in the chat tomorrow (8pm eastern)! =]We're discussing and debating it all out. Be there to set the record straight!

We LOVE all that you have to say here on your site =].


<3 FWB

Don said...

Like yourself, I too am not one to question what comes from my heart. I figure, it's the truth at its finest.

Diva's Thoughts said...

Great poem!

jae october said...

Good write! Never question the essence. I can dig that.

Thevisionarybutterfly said...

Lovely :D