Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Miss you Joe...

RIP Joe...You are gone...but never forgotten....Its hard to believe that its been 11 years since God took you from my life...Everytime I get sad or upset, I miss talking to you. I miss you taking care of me when I made dumb mistakes. I miss my big brother....Your son is practially a grown man now, he ressambles you so much. I just wish he remembered you, the way I do...You meant the world to me then eventhough I didnt show it, and do more now than then. What did you expect, we are brother and sister who are supposed to fight and disagree. I remember this day 11 years ago. When I got the call at 4 AM, I knew before I picked up the phone. At first I felt a sigh of relief because you were pain free, but then the selfishness kicked in and I missed you...Me and you were so much alike thats why we disputed. But then again we were also sooo different. Eventhough people still tell me to this day that we look like we could be twins. There is not a day that goes by that you are not on my mind, you will always remain in my heart. I will go visit your resting place this evening...and reminisce...I got sooo much more I could say but I will save that for the converstaions I still hold with you regularly.....

© copyright Tue Aug 04 17:55:19 UTC 2009 - All Rights Reserved

No comments: