Thursday, July 24, 2008

Our Chance

You are a very special person to me
Anything your heart requires I will fulfill indeed

There is so much love inside me that I want to share with you
Our love growing to the fullest is long over due

I have known you half of my life
As a child I longed to be your wife

But now just your love will suffice
Even though my words may be concise

There is so much more I want to show
So much more you need to know

To feel my love flowing through your pores
From day one, I have always been all yours

Give me the chance
And allow our romance to enhance

Penetrating the core
Releasing all of our love to pour

Into each others soul
Allowing love to completely console

Let’s finish what we started so long ago
By taking our love to the next plateau

© copyright Tue Aug 04 17:55:19 UTC 2009 - All Rights Reserved

No comments: