Wednesday, February 9, 2011

God is GOOD...ALL the time

Hello ALL! I know I have been missing in action lately....A lot has been going on with me, but it is ALL working out just the way its supposed to...Opening doors I didnt know was even possible...I am posting today to remind everyone that God is GOOD ALL the time!!! Be thankful of WHATEVER situation you are in....Praise His name...He WILL see you through...whatever situation...Dont allow people, this world and situations to get in the way of YOUR God given joy!

I hope that everyone has a blessed day today! I promise to write really really soon!

6 comments:

Big Mark 243 said...

It was a joy to see you in my dashboard today... thought maybe I had gotten cut off or something.

Anywho, hope the weather and the world hasn't taken too much out of you... looking forward to your next visit..!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad everything is working out for the better for you! god works in wonderful ways :)

Brian Miller said...

yes he will and great to see you today!

Unknown said...

I'm glad you are back. Next to God, writing is a healing experience to help see you through lifes hardships. Welcome back!

AVY said...

Do it :)



Avy/
http://mymotherfuckedmickjagger.blogspot.com/

Paul Wynn said...

Good to hear Jstar! Hopefully that guy stuff is working out for you as well =)