Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Someone...

I want unconditionally…

Someone that tells and shows me how special I am to them
Someone that will make sure I am ok before he is worried about him
Someone who unconditionally loves me for me
Someone who encourages me to be everything I can be
Someone who for no reason brings me flowers
Someone who believes in unconditional love and its true powers
Someone who listens and truly cares how I feel
Someone who is patient and will comfort me as I heal
Someone who is man enough to tell me no
Someone who is secure enough to allow his love to clearly show
Someone who will treat me like a woman should
Someone who will jump hoops to do all he could
Someone that makes you want to rush home to
Someone nightly to make love to
Someone to hold me at night
Someone who no longer wants to argue and fight
Someone who would never put his hands on me
Someone who wouldn’t dream of cheating and only desires me
Someone that can’t imagine their life without me
Someone who is prepared to stand on bended knee

Does this man exist?
Is this too much to ask?

I am prepared to give the same in return and then some…

© copyright Tue Jan 12 6:55:19 UTC 2010 - All Rights Reserved

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was so honest and nice!

Dulçe ♥ said...

Definitely, Prince Charming does not exist... but I keep waiting, so do you!

25champ said...

Prince charming does exist, what ever you are willing to give a man... there's a man that is willing to give you the same. You just have to want the right man. Patients is virtue. He will come.
Great post!

Gregorio Martino said...

I too think Prince Charming is out there for you. But like someone else said it is a give and take thing. I used to give all those things. But after many years of rejection I no longer give them all. Some things weren't worth the effort. When I gave 100% and got nothing in return I let things slip to 90%. Then less and less. Good luck to you.

Kate said...

I think I'm just hoping for someone that puts the toilet seat down! Good list though

Kate xx
http://secretofficeconfessions.blogspot.com

Brian Miller said...

hold out until he arrives...

SinfulLyo said...

men suck lol but keep hope alive. i love your poems, they sum up my hot mess of a love life.

Don said...

Yes I believe he does exist not only in the hearts and minds of women, but within their lives as well. At some point I'd like to believe all men have it in their spirits I think we as men must remember to do it for more than a moment. I think this is where the 'problem' lies.

Loved this.

JStar said...

Thanks Secretia 

Yes Dulce, I don’t think he will come knocking at my door…I find some of the qualities in men but not all in ONE

I am running out of patience Champ…

Same here Gregoria…

Yea, I know right Kate…Just tired of settling and being unhappy

I am trying Brian

You know right SinfulLyo

Oh soooo true Don…But I can also claim some of that guilt…I sure aint perfect by no means…

Anonymous said...

Nice. i personally think he's out there. just give it time.

JStar said...

I am trying Elizabeth...I have three good men in my life but none of them give me all that I need...