Thursday, April 4, 2013

That Place-4/30

I just want to get away and go to my special place
Along the water with the breezes brushing my face
That place where I am unable to be disturbed
Phone powered off to prevent any distractions
With my only companions being my notebook and pen
Clearing my mind from all stresses and troubles
Getting lost in my thoughts
Releasing all that has built up inside
To scream, cry, laugh and smile from the inside out
Without advice, opinions or judgments
Even when I have to leave this physical place
I want to take the memories within me
And relive this place whenever needed
Being free to reach into the depths of my soul
Writing out my ideas and inspirations
Just writing whatever I feel
Always writing
From that place

1 comment:

Reggie said...

I know I could stand to spend some time in that special place too. It sounds like a nice place to contemplate life.