Friday, October 12, 2012

Admission

From not hearing your voice, I cried real tears
Losing you became real, realizing true fears
Discovering how important you are to me
And how my feelings for you run deeper than the seas
Waves felt as if they were wiping me away
Setting my pride aside revealing how I need you to stay
Yea, we may drive each other crazy at times
But what we feel for each other can’t be described within rhyme
Our hearts are feeling true and undeniable feelings
Each day a new layer is peeling
I don’t want to imagine my life without you
Admitting that I do love you

5 comments:

Big Mark 243 said...

Nice...

Reggie said...

I just love the way you turn a phrase JStar.

Freckles said...

admitting is only half the battle. snap snap snap

Kimolisa said...

Great piece

Anonymous said...

moving.