Monday, November 15, 2010

My Thoughts Personified



My Thoughts Personified

Sitting at the computer feeling the vibe
Surging through my mind and spills out in strides
My feelings, thoughts and whatever is on my mind
Not sure of how it will turn out I grind
The keyboard, my mind overflowing
Not knowing
Exactly what will appear
My words form clear
All these unspoken words inside
I cannot deny
I feel a desperate need to release
My emotions increase
Flooding the page
In a constant rage
Cannot control myself until these words are spoken
It is for me, my token
It feels so good to get this out of my system
And put it into rhythm
A part of me is shared
Doesn’t matter to me if anyone cared
It is my relief
It is only my belief
That I speak, only my needs that I need to meet
My personal retreat
Much to elate
Emotions intoxicate
My mental escape

 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hopefully you find time to write again. great poem!

Diva's Thoughts said...

You do write beautifully.

jae october said...

Wassup J,

Every time I visit your spot I can always count on some beautiful sentiment being expressed. You have a great gift. Thanks.

Stay Wonderful

J

Brian Miller said...

enjoyed i jstar...let it spill again soon across the page...

Big Mark 243 said...

I could 'hear' you recite this at a spoken word night at a coffee house full of hipsters... pretty good stuff.

Miss.Stefanie said...

You need a book! I am with Mark though!