Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Thank You-Prayer



Dear God,

Thank you Lord for continuously blessing our lives
Thank you for opening our eyes
To your promises and guarantees
Thank you for putting our troubles and worries at ease
Please give us strength to bear adversities
Fill us with the Word that accompanies
Your love and grace
Our hunger for your knowledge embraced
Thirst for your spirit overcomes
Guiding us to being the best we can become
Teaching us your Word as it empowers
Your glory and love continuously showers
Cleansing away our sins
Continue to walk with us as our journey begins
Help us overcome the devils constant attack
Fill us with the confidence we currently lack
Thank you again Lord for always having our back
Thank you for keeping our lives on track
Even when we thought we didn’t have the strength to continue
Thank you for your love that always renews
Thank you Lord, Thank you

In Jesus name, Amen

 

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not feeling the holidays that much this year either! that's why I'm headed to NY!


sorry about your brother.

Brian Miller said...

prayers for you jstar...whatever you do happy holidays...

Emmanuel Ibok said...

Happy Thanksgiving Jennifer...Your prayers are superb and I'm sure even God loves it already. Shake off the downing spirit and try to feel the thanksgiving as much as you can...you never know.

Cheers!

sssdawna said...

don't stay alone, i think you'll look back on the holiday and feel worse about it : / at least take a friend to the movies?

i'm not looking forward to spending thanksgiving with the in laws...without my husband lol we'll see how that goes.

Miss.Stefanie said...

Cheer up Jen! Go out and do something. Go look at Christmas lights :)BTW You are never alone because I am there in spirit...

Miss Daja said...

I so feel you. My family is all in Cali and PA. Its just me and my boyfriend. I won't complain though cuz this man of mine can cook!!! But I am forever thankful! have a Happy Thanksgiving

The Write Girl said...

I hope you did something special for the holidays JStar. Your poem is so inspiring. Thank you for sharing. Hope you have an amazing and beautiful Thanksgiving.

Just telling it like it is said...

Happy Thanksgiving..Thankful for your support! Hugs xoxoxo darn girl

Linda Bob Grifins Korbetis Hall said...

Happy Belated Thanksgiving.
you rock.
love your poetry...

awards/treats 4 u

Miss.Stefanie said...

Im thankful for you!

Anonymous said...

As a Newbie, I am always searching online for articles that can help me. Thank you Wow! Thank you! I always wanted to write in my site something like that. Can I take part of your post to my blog?

Big Mark 243 said...

I think Newbie nailed it... I could imagine this fitting in at a church program or even a service as part of a lesson. Good stuff!!

Anonymous said...

Lovely sharp post. Never thought that it was this easy. Extolment to you!

Anonymous said...

А! Che un bel post. Adoro leggere questi tipi o articoli. Posso? T aspettare di vedere ciò che altri hanno da dire.

Anonymous said...

There is obviously a lot to know about this. I think you made some good points in Features also. Keep working ,great job!.