Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Releasing

Releasing my heart
Of anything that doesn’t fit
Into the visions I have planned

Releasing feelings and hurt
To love and accept
The good and bad

Releasing words from my mouth
With only truth and sincerity
No longer biting my tongue

Releasing negativity and drama
Not feeding into nonsense
Because I am a lady in every sense

Releasing anyone who doesn’t deserve
To receive all the love inside me
I am worthy of cherishing

Releasing to set free
All that is not for me
Weights lifted, rejoicing in release

Good Morning All! This is sort of a rant...Last night I did some releasing...I honestly told him the details of me moving on, eventhough it hurt him to the core...I had to be straight up, because there was nothing he could say or do to make my feelings towards him change...Now I feel like a dead weight has been lifted off of my chest and out of my life...Now I am looking toward a bright future...Heading back in the direction I am destine for...

4 comments:

Brian Miller said...

releasing is hard...but i am glad you did it...we can not truly move on until we do...

jae october said...

Good Write Jen. I am proud of you!

Big Mark 243 said...

Brian is right... releasing is hard... but even if it is on a boomerang, as long as you keep moving it won't come back to hit you in the head!

Moving on without a weight around your thoughts is like bouncing around in zero gravity... give yourself time to get used to the atmosphere and go from there!

Reggie said...

I felt this.