Thursday, June 12, 2008

Good Bye

Now it’s really time to say goodbye
We both know the real reasons why

Now there is truth to my inner fears
It’s hard to maintain and control my streaming tears

I really wish I didn’t have to let you go
I had high hopes for our love to grow

Into a love more beautiful than ever imagined
Loosing you forever was unimagined

Now I feel empty with no desires to move on
How can my love all of a sudden be withdrawn

I just wish you saw how much I truly do love you
I just wish you loved me with half of the intensity my love is for you

Now it’s time for me to step away
If it’s meant to be you will find your way back to me one day

When you are ready to give me what I need
If that day should come, I will be right here for our love to proceed

But if you don’t make it back to me
I will finally realize it wasn’t meant to be

As much as I would love to continue to deny
For now I must say good bye

© copyright Tue Aug 04 17:55:19 UTC 2009 - All Rights Reserved

No comments: