Thursday, June 12, 2008

Missing You

God has called his precious angel home
You were always the glue that kept our family whole

You taught me that such big things can come in such a small frame
You guided me into the man I have became

I remember the consequences when I didn’t want to go to school
You showed me education was more important than being cool

You gave us more than we could have dreamed of
You taught me strength and unconditional love

How I can just taste the delicious cakes you baked
I know you will always be watching over me but yet my heart will always ache

For the love you so freely instilled in me
It’s so hard to accept that your soul is now set free

And now we are here to carry on your legacy
And make sure you are honored accurately

My inner tears will never truly subside
My love for you will always live here inside

© copyright Tue Aug 04 17:55:19 UTC 2009 - All Rights Reserved

No comments: