Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Soul Mates

I know that this is fate
I know for sure that you are my soul mate
I knew ever since our first date
What has progressed since I could only contemplate
Everything is so familiar
We are too similar
Our souls are bonded beyond belief
Things are so wonderful you have me in disbelief
Finding each other has been such a relief
My search for you has dissipated
You are exactly what I anticipated
Pinch me is this real
You have that unique appeal
You are just unbelievable
It is beyond explainable
We were made for each other
You are my best friend, my confidant as well as my lover
You are everything that I dreamed for
You are everything I need, want, desire and so much more
We share the same feelings, thoughts and dreams
Everything is really as it seems
You can read me
You can really see the real me
We share the same goals
We share the same souls
Our souls are together as one
We are ready to take this plunge
As husband and wife
With you I want to share the rest of my life
We have a bond that we cannot deny
You are the one that I can always rely
No need to fake
Or put on any front, this is not a mistake
It is simply fate
Taking its rightful place
There is no doubt in my mind that you are my true soul mate

© copyright Tue Aug 04 17:55:19 UTC 2009 - All Rights Reserved

No comments: