Thursday, June 12, 2008

Our Reward

My heart is torn
It continuously mourns

Until I can feel your presence
Surrounded in your essence

Dreaming of you
And me, happiness long overdue

Times have been rough
Problems continuing, dealing is tough

Without your love and support
Serenity would be short

You are my guiding light
I thank God to have you in my life

I can’t wait until the day we reunite
Physically reconnected, our hearts recite

Our love that is never in danger
No one could ever break our bond, especially never a stranger

I am awaiting the day you return home
Until then, I could never roam

I will wait as long as it takes
I can deal with my heart aches

Nonsense will be ignored
Just as long as you are my reward

© copyright Tue Aug 04 17:55:19 UTC 2009 - All Rights Reserved

No comments: