Thursday, June 12, 2008

Mom

You are always there for me
Your love I clearly see

Anytime I have called, you have been there
Showing me how much you care

Your love to me is enchanted
At times I may take you for granted

Unintentionally, of course, it’s just life gets so hectic
And things pop up unexpected

Without you I would not be where I am today
You have guided me through my days

Showing me my mistakes
And putting up with me giving you headaches

I know I have been a handful
But to you I am truly grateful

God has blessed me with a “Mother” like you
Any problem that may arise I am confident that you will see me through

I truly value the love that you share
You are appreciated and I truly do care

I love you Mom!!

© copyright Tue Aug 04 17:55:19 UTC 2009 - All Rights Reserved

No comments: