Monday, June 9, 2008

My Deep Ocean of Thought

Always in deep thought
Mental stimulation
Everything coming to a halt
Intoxicating penetration
Into the unknown
Thoughts erratic
Feelings shown
Almost like an addict
Actions amplified
For reasons untold
Body numb and mummified
Under mind’s control
Spirit boasting
Strengthening my mind
Heart afloat
Thoughts and desires intertwine
Mind always in a race
Hidden and secure
My secret place
Answers within I ensure
My escape Into my own little world
Invading this is called mental rape
This is my space twirled
Around the real me
My thoughts run deep as an ocean
My own personal retreat, mental relief
Desires put into motion
All in my head
Lying there untouched
Pure, never tainted or misread
Securely clutched
Always true to self
First and foremost
For my personal health
My personal toast
No one could ever truly understand
The vibes that flow within
Emotions dealt with, and stronger I stand
My thoughts will never end
And are always constant
Until you have walked in my shoes
You could never relate
But listen closely to all my clues
While I attempt to intoxicate
A distraction to deter
And make sure my thoughts and feelings
Are always secure, and un telling of what may occur
My private dealings
Are my own
Never for others to be let completely in
They are meant to be left to the unknown
Only to reside deep within

© copyright Tue Aug 04 17:55:19 UTC 2009 - All Rights Reserved

2 comments:

The You Axis said...

A round of applause to the lovely, MSJSTAR

JStar said...

Thanks you lady :)