Thursday, June 12, 2008

Your Wife

You are the world to me
I am as happy as I can be
You are everything I could ever dream for
You give me everything I need and more
Your love keeps me going
Your loyalty keeps my heart continuously flowing
With your warm love, We belong to each other
Everything we do we accomplish together
Our love will overcome
Any obstacle, and problem that shall come
Along, baby we can do this
No matter how high the risk
Our love is extremely strong
It will be here for the long
Run, We can accomplish anything we set our mind to
Our love is so deep, years to come it will still seem like new
I promise I will be by your side forever
I could never hurt, deceive or break your trust ever
I dedicate my life to you as your wife
I know this is for life

© copyright Tue Aug 04 17:55:19 UTC 2009 - All Rights Reserved

No comments: