Thursday, June 12, 2008

Let you go

I love you so much that I have to let you go
Hard to let the pain inside show

You still have so much life to live
Before you are ready for the love I have to give

For you, inside I already carry love
But love cannot always stand above

There are so many things you are destine to pursue
Wanting for you everything that is due

Will always hold onto you in that special place
Locked deep inside my heart, is our personal space

If it’s meant to be, it will be
Our hearts hold the key

Our lives are on separate journeys
Maybe one day, you will find your way back to me

But for now, I have to let you go
Enjoy each day of your life and go with the flow

I love and respect you too much to hold you down
In my heart, you will always be around

We were brought into each other’s lives for a reason
Even if it’s just for a short season

Just want to let you know
Even though I may have to, I don’t want to let you go

I will always love you baby!!

© copyright Tue Aug 04 17:55:19 UTC 2009 - All Rights Reserved

No comments: