Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Magic Man

What makes you magic
What is it about you that will make me gotta have it

How long will the magic last
Can you guarantee my expectations will be surpassed

Actions speak louder than words
Too many lines I have already heard

My life has seen too much disappointment
I am ready for that commitment

If you can’t guarantee that don’t waste my time
My heart is on the line
I am looking for a love that is sublime

Will you prove each day your worthiness
Are you willing to appreciate bliss

Will you honestly be there when you are needed
Can you really satisfy me indeed

I need justification before I can give my all
I have to protect my heart so I wont fall

Into another trap and cant break free
So it is pure happiness you can guarantee

© copyright Tue Aug 04 17:55:19 UTC 2009 - All Rights Reserved

No comments: